SPECIAL OFFER FOR YOU
,,From your enchanted kingdom to ours”. ,,Treat yourself with amazing vacation filled with rich history, beautiful nature & delicious cuisine.”
- Buffet breakfast is included and provided at the hotels
- Price is based on double occupancy
- Single supplement available with a surcharge
- Rooms are equipped with a bathroom with shower or bath with toilette, TV, radio, COMPLIMENTARY wifi
What is included in the price:
- Transportation in a private van with professional private driver, guide/translator & advisor
- Transportation around Slovakia
- Accommodation in stylish & luxurious hotels
- Rich breakfast at the hotels
- Refreshment during transportation
- Return airport transfers
- All trips fee mentioned in this itinerary
1 st DAY
Arrival to Bratislava, hotel check-in, welcome drink
- Bratislava Old Town – walking through the narrow lanes in the historical part of the capital one can admire the quirky museums, baroque palaces and sacral buildings. The most popular among visitors is the Old Town Hall, St. Martin´s Cathedral, Franciscan´s Square, Primatial Square, Michael´s Gate and the Main Square.
2 nd DAY
- Bratislava Castle – The symbol of the city situated on the rocky hill above the Danube River is overlooking the capital. It is well known for being the royal residence of the Hungarian kings and housing the Hungarian coronation jewels in the past.
- Devin Castle – National cultural monument located at the foot of a cliff above the confluence of the Danube and Morava Rivers, it offers great walks through a beautiful surrounding countryside with a possibility to explore the historical monuments on the site.
3 th DAY
- Vlkolinec – Situated in the centre of Slovakia, it represents an intact settlement of more than 45 traditional log houses often found in mountainous areas of Central Europe. A wooden belfry from the 18th century as well as the baroque chapel has also been preserved here.
- Donovaly – This winter as well as popular summer resort is situated in the picturesque mountain range of Velka Fatra just 25 km away from Banska Bystrica. During summer you can enjoy hiking, cycling, paragliding and other summer activities.
4 th DAY
- Bojnice Castle – One of the oldest and most distinguished of Slovak castle with a rich history is renowned for its attractions, including the popular Castle Fairytale, the International Festival of Ghosts and Spirits and the Summer Music Festival. The romantic castle is also a popular filming stage for fairy-tale and fantasy movies. In 2006, the castle attracted about 200,000 visitors. Bojnice Zoo, the oldest and most visited zoo in Slovakia, is situated in the park surrounding the castle.
5 th DAY
- Banska Stiavnica – The oldest mining town in Slovakia listed as the UNESCO World Heritage Site is by many considered to be the most beautiful town in Slovakia. The buildings in the historic centre are part of the Town Monument Reserve. The town attracts visitors by its splendid architecture, churches and old burgess houses in the town centre and humble mining houses scattered on the steep hillsides. The baroque Calvary consisting of 23 sacral monuments is situated in the beautiful hills of Stiavnicke Vrchy mountain range.
6 th DAY
- Banska Bystrica – Situated in the heart of Slovakia, the town offers a cheerful atmosphere with its many restaurants and cafés that can be found on the main square. The town is mostly known for the open-air exhibition of World War II tanks, artillery, aircraft and armoured trains that can be seen in the city park surrounding the Slovak National Uprising Museum (SNP Museum).
- FAREWELL AND DEPARTURE TO BRATISLAVA OR VIENNA AIRPORT.