CHRISTMAS MARKET TOUR
Starts from half of November
Gets you in the christmas spirit. Visit sunny CHRISTMAS MARKETS and most beautiful Christmas lights in Europe. The most charming Christmas markets in Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest, have just been setting up their most beautiful wooden chalets and christmas decorations.
- Buffet breakfast is included and provided at the hotels
- Price is based on double occupancy
- Single supplement available with a surcharge
- Rooms are equipped with a bathroom with shower or bath with toilette, TV, radio, COMPLIMENTARY wifi
What is included in the price:
- Transportation in a private people carrier
- Accommodation in stylish & luxurious hotels
- Rich breakfast at the hotels
- Refreshment on the journeys
- Return airport transfers
Arrival to Bratislava, hotel check-in
- Vienna – The Christmas markets in Vienna are considered the most wonderful, that every year allure lot of people to go there so the organisers have to ensure everything is perfect. The lights, decorations and market stalls full of handcrafted goods or food. Typical foods you should sample are Maroni (roasted chestnuts) and Schaumrollen (tube-shaped pasty filled with whipped cream or meringue). You can also try Glühwein or mulled wine mixed with Christmas herbs. When you are done with shopping you can listen to international choirs singing carols or just keep on enjoying the unforgettable atmosphere.
- Budapest – Another Christmas markets worth visiting is the one in Budapest. One of the main attractions is the outdoor ice rink in the City Park where you can ice skate. There are also market stalls with all kids of handmade decorations and other handcrafted goods or with different kids of food and drinks which are usually hot and alcoholic, for example raspberry schnapps punch or apple cider. Since cakes and pastries are a timeless Hungarian tradition, you should definitely try Flódni, the traditional Jewish-Hungarian plum and poppy seed cake. The best Hungarian food that we highly recommend is called Langos (deep fried flatbread) usually eaten with ketchup and cheese or organic.
- Bratislava– The Christmas market in Bratislava is special because not only can you find traditional market stalls with all kinds of decorations and delicious food like Lokse (thin baked potato pancakes) or Trdelnik (a sweet dough-roll) but there is also a stage full of various cultural performances. There are musicians, folk dancers and many street artist to make the atmosphere friendlier and also to show you how rich Slovak culture is. You can also buy some souvenirs or dairy or meat products which are as typical for Slovakia as are beer and other alcoholic beverages.